Brett StevensonContact: BStevensonDev@gmail.comVersion:
is the only Rainmeter
skin I've been able to find that allows Google Play Music users the ability to display their active media tastefully on their desktop.
The skin displays the Album Artwork, as well as the Title, Artist, and Album of the song being played. Additionally, this skin also includes a variety of supplementary features including a customizable visualizer, scalability, as well as volume control and minimization functionalities.
Keep an eye out for updates, as I will surely be adding more features soon.
• Simple and easily modifiable design that goes well with a wide range of themes, layouts, and wallpapers.
• Features three skin variants, including the two shown above and as well as a minimal landscape alternative.
• Ease-of-use. Just load the skin and ensure your configuration meets the two setup requirements below.
• An intuitive settings menu, which allows users to easily access the many customization options and functionalities. Allowing the skin to adapt to any nearly desktop layout.
• Well maintained and frequently updated with more features and improvements.For more frequent updates, information, or to contribute to this skin, visit the GitHub Page
- This skin requires you have Google Play Music Desktop Player installed in order to function properly. If not already installed, you can download it here.
- After installation, you must also ensure that Playback API is enabled in the "Desktop Settings". This allows GPMDP to interface with external applications.
- Fix issues with .rmskin package
- Added Round skin variant
- Added a configurable visualizer to skin
- Improved icons for minimized state
- Added volume control functionality
- Improved accent color implementation
- Added modular scaling to all skin variants
- Overhauled the settings menu to accommodate further customization
- Added configurable options to improve text visibility on elaborate album artwork
- Added modular accent colors
- Added configurable icons
- Added the ability to toggle minimization functionalities
- Improved/Replaced some of the skins lower-quality image resources
- Made many improvements to the configurable settings menu
License & Credits
for a list of credits and license information for this software.
this skin make sure to
the GitHub page
to show your support and stay up to date!
Don't post issues or help requests on deviantArt. Instead, please use the "Issues
" feature on GitHub
to report any issues or feature requests, to ensure that they are seen and addressed.
For any dribbble users, I'm currently a prospect and would be forever grateful for an invitation